• Telling Was That a Knock at the Door with Jan Andrews in Rome, Italy for Raccontamiunastori
• Presenting The Book of Spells: A Love Story (a literary/autobiographical piece performed with Jan Andrews,) as a headliner at the Midsumma Festival in Melbourne, Australia
• Touring The Book of Spells: A Love Story to St. Louis, Missouri, Ontario and Britain.
• Telling for 13 years with Stories From the Ages, a weekly winter series, devoted to the world’s grand epic tales. Material included selections from; The Odyssey, The Iliad, The King James Bible, Irish Wonder Tales, The Mabinogian, Orlando Furioso, The Kalevala, Morte d’Arthur and The Mahabharata.
• Artistic direction and performance of Homer’s Odyssey and Iliad at the National Arts Centre in Ottawa. Each telling took 12 hours and involved 18 tellers.
Co–hosting and telling at week-end gatherings of epic tellers from across Canada, brought together to tell the Odyssey, the Iliad, the Metamorphoses, the Mahabharata, Norse Myths From Creation to Ragnorak in their entirety.
Performing for 10 years at The Fourth Stage of Canada’s National Arts Centre as part of the Ottawa Storytellers monthly concert series
Being invited to Festivals in Honolulu, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Sherbrooke, St.Mary’s.