Exploring potentials and working to become the best storyteller I can possibly be has always been important to me. Below I have listed professional development experiences that have influenced me the most deeply.
• 5 weeks with Roy Hart International Voice Centre in France
• 5 Weeks with the National Voice Intensive, University of British Columbia
• Weekly creative movement work with dancer Peter Ryan
• Two 3 day workshops with Anne Skinner and Brian Doubt at the National Arts Centre
Other tellers/artists I have done training with:
• Canada: Adwoe Badoe, Lynda Howes, Tanya Jacobs, Shelagh Langston, Celia Lottridge, Janine Pearson, Alexi Roy
• International: Graham Langley( UK) Hugh Lupton ( UK), Chirine El Ansary ( Egypt), Elizabeth Ellis (USA), Mats Rehman ( Sweden)